Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jerome's Pizza, Bronx, NYC

I really need to dedicate a whole post to Jerome's Pizza. I've become quite the regular at this place by now since it is only two blocks from my house (and cooking for one is so boring), not to mention the fact that they have delicious pizza! I go here at least once a week for a cheese slice (although their white pizza is also very tasty) - to which I add Parmesan, crushed peppers, and oregano - with one garlic knot (also amazingly delicious) on top. In California I used to eat Mexican all the time, but since good Mexican food has been a very rare find, I think pizza has taken its place.

This really is how all pizza should be made - thin crust, with just a little sauce, and not too oily. Also, one slice is just perfect - it fills me up but doesn't leave me stuffed, so I leave still feeling light.

Jerome's Pizza, Bronx, NY
Jerome's Pizza, The Bronx, NY
The fellas that work there are also really great. I think they must really enjoy their job - they are always smiling and in a damn good mood. I must also give this place kudos for doing delivery by bicycle. Hopefully I'll be able to find a comparable substitute when I move out of my place in the Bronx on August 6th - but I doubt I will find anything with the personality and deliciousness of Jerome's.

1 comment:

  1. The best pizza place . You sure got some taste

    ReplyDelete