Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bee Sting on the Bottom of my Foot!

Lake Erie State Park, NY
The bees loved the wildflowers where we were slacklining
I stepped on a bee two days ago while slacklining at Lake Erie State Park. My foot was fine until yesterday afternoon when it started swelling. Today it itches like crazy and anti-itch cream is not helping at all. Walking is a real pain.

I've been suggested that I soak my foot in rubbing alcohol - I will try that tonight when I get home. Any other suggestions? A little end piece is stuck in my foot. I think I may have to buy a needle and some good tweezers tonight as well...

1 comment:

  1. Definitely get the stinger out. It could potentially still be pumping venom into you. Then try covering the bite in a baking soda paste (baking soda and some water).

    ReplyDelete